PAI Group will be exhibiting at Retail Digital Signage Expo 2017 at Olympia, London. As this show is co-located with Retail Design Expo and Retail Business Technology Expo, it’s Europe’s leading annual event for innovation and inspiration in Retail Design and Technology.
For over 35 years, PAI has worked closely with retailers, designers and IT teams to deliver scalable systems that broaden existing strategies, and seamlessly incorporate digital messaging with visual merchandising.
In collaboration with our software partner Videro, we have developed a game changing platform for integrating digital into physical spaces. We’ve already deployed it into hundreds of retail stores and showrooms including Accessorize, Audi, DFS, Mercedes-Benz, Monsoon, Porsche, Reiss, Volkswagen and many others.
Through our full-service model of design led thinking coupled with open web standards development, we work closely with our clients to blend existing ecommerce solutions into interactive physical store environments, in a completely unique way that’s relevant to each retailer’s needs.
- Creative use of best-in-class display technology, built for commercial use
- Repurposing of your existing equipment
- Interactive human interfaces using touch, gestures and haptics
- Industry leading digital signage players
- Media creation and format conversion
- Cloud based content management, scheduling, distribution and reporting
- Mobile/tablet integration through extensible APIs
- Open standards, web based development
- Audience measurement/media automation
- Low network utilisation and minimal risk/change to existing infrastructure
- Scalable, with flexible ownership models
- Systems monitoring by our network operations team
- Proactive and reactive support by our countrywide team of specialist engineers
We’re proudly showcasing some examples of the above on Stand A40 (Upper Gallery) at Olympia on Monday 8th – Tuesday 9th May.
Follow #seamlessdigital on Twitter during the event for photos, videos and more.